Want to Blow Bubbles then Sip Suds?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gee, I don't get to dive too often (cough, cough), so I'd love to make the bubbles and suds party. I think I'll forgo the cigar bit, though. I'll call JDC tomorrow and have them put my name down for the same boat you guys will be on. Woo Hoo!
Sandy; I called and left a message w/ JDC - told them to put me on the boat Sandy is on and maybe to expect some more folks from ScubaBoard for the 24th

I'll bring a cigar for you!

Thanks, Rob. I like cherry flavor, so if there's something in that order in cigars (anything that doesn't taste like tobacco....yuk!). I'm man enough to try. :wink:

The dive should be fun, and the beer afterwards will help thin our blood to release nitrogen bubbles. (See, Al? I HAVE been studying my Encyclopedia........lol)

Ok, so the list I have for now is...

Yes:
El Cid
Jupiter31
jupitermermaid

Maybes:
FritzCat66
djtimmy77
Scuba Dad
Waterbearer

Anyone else?

Ok, so the list I have for now is...

Yes:
El Cid
Jupiter31
jupitermermaid

Maybes:
FritzCat66
djtimmy77
Scuba Dad
Waterbearer

Anyone else?

add me in as a maybe

WAAAAAAH I have to work all day. :(

Please enjoy a brew for me.

Weather is shaping up nicely for this event! A bit of a chilly start in the morning, around 50 degrees, but warming up to the low 70's for the Brewfest in the afternoon, partly cloudy, no precip. Light winds and flat seas, too.

If you wanna go diving and haven't checked in with JDC already, better get on the horn!

>*< Fritz

Sounds nice aside from the chilly weather on the boat. My 5 mil was supposed to be in two weeks ago, but I'm still waiting!!! C'mon extra neoprene!!!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom