Wanna meet up at Sea Space?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Some of the Swampers, North and South, will be meeting at the CoCo View booth at 3pm on Saturday. No gifts, no extra freebies...just a chance to meet other Swampers.

Hope to see ya there!

can't make this one this year... darn...

Dee
My wife and I will do our best to meet you there. I am a tall good looking studly man...ouch my wife just hit me while laughing. Anyway I will be a tall, fat, balding, grey headed with a gray shirt on with a picture of a large headed dog on the front. I explain the dog to you there.
We are at the Holiday Inn and are going to attend the poolside DAN party for a little while.

Looking forward to it.

Dan

Dee..I'll be there. Sea you at 3:00.

We had a great time although my knees and feet don't think so! We got to meet some new Swampers....AggieDad and beautiful AggieMom, BillT5, and someone else I don't remember their name. :06: Also got to see Parrotheaddiver, Truckdiver, Grajan...all recently at CCV with us. I'm glad to see they're having as hard a time as we are readjusting! Natasha and Marcie, Leisurom, Gee.....a bunch of us.

We also got to see and meet some of the venders for the first time. Ryan from Reef Photo and Video, been talking to him for several years. Nice to see Tio Loco again.

Don't know if we'll go tomorrow....ya'll have fun!

Dee:
We had a great time although my knees and feet don't think so! We got to meet some new Swampers....AggieDad and beautiful AggieMom, BillT5, and someone else I don't remember their name. :06: Also got to see Parrotheaddiver, Truckdiver, Grajan...all recently at CCV with us. I'm glad to see they're having as hard a time as we are readjusting! Natasha and Marcie, Leisurom, Gee.....a bunch of us.

We also got to see and meet some of the venders for the first time. Ryan from Reef Photo and Video, been talking to him for several years. Nice to see Tio Loco again.

Here's the pic we took. It was great meeting everyone!

Yea, it was nice seeing everybody again, and meeting some new folks.
And there were a bunch of us!
I didn't realize Ryan was there. Bummer, I would have liked to say hello.................

Dee:

We enjoyed meeting you guys also. It is great to put faces with names. My wife still gets a kick out of meeting people and everyone refers to each other by computer names. Speaking of knees. We had to walk away for a minute because of hers. As long as she kept moving she was okay but I think she is finally convinced it's time to do a couple of replacments. This was our first time at SeaSpace and we will plan it differently next year and try to stay for the whole event. We did one seminar (I don't think my wife would have liked sitting for three hours of PhotoShop) and met some great people. It was a good thing that they didn't have credit card machines at some of the booths.
Hope to see you guys again soon. Anyone comes up to Austin give us a ring.

I didn't see this thread until this morning, I would have loved to meet you guys...if anyone walked by the Volunteer Check-In booth between 12:30-3:30 I was the one wearing a ScubaPro hat. :wink: I have to work today, so I won't be there, but I hope you all had a great time and we will see you next year.

Back
Top Bottom