Wanna meet up at Sea Space?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drats
I didnt even look at this board until this morning. Would have liked to have met everyone. Was tied up Friday with removal from storage and setting up of Virtual Dive(behind the black curtain in the back). Was wandering around half the day yesterday.

mark

leiserom:
Drats
I didnt even look at this board until this morning. Would have liked to have met everyone. Was tied up Friday with removal from storage and setting up of Virtual Dive(behind the black curtain in the back). Was wandering around half the day yesterday.

mark

I was there yesterday as well, and left in the middle of the three-hour Photoshop workshop to catch the Houston Police Department's Search and Recovery seminar. I'm going back today, and will be there for the final few hours. If anyone wants to meet up during/afterward, shoot me an email or look for a large, somewhat hairy and disheveled-looking guy hanging about in the shadows, wearing... Hmmm, I'll have to look and see if I have anything non-descript to wear. Maybe flip-flop sandals and a cowboy hat?

It was great to see everyone and meet some new Scubaboard members. The show seems to be getting smaller every year and last year there was a rumor that they were only going to hold it every other year. I hope that is not the case. It is still fun to go and do some wishing and arm chair diving.

parrotheaddiver:
It was great to see everyone and meet some new Scubaboard members. The show seems to be getting smaller every year and last year there was a rumor that they were only going to hold it every other year. I hope that is not the case. It is still fun to go and do some wishing and arm chair diving.

While I am not sure of the exact numbers, I don't believe the show has gotten significantly smaller, we just have more room and are able to spread out more. I know the film festival was packed last night and there was some awesome pictures and video! :D

Dee:
We had a great time although my knees and feet don't think so! We got to meet some new Swampers....AggieDad and beautiful AggieMom, BillT5, and someone else I don't remember their name. :06: Also got to see Parrotheaddiver, Truckdiver, Grajan...all recently at CCV with us. I'm glad to see they're having as hard a time as we are readjusting! Natasha and Marcie, Leisurom, Gee.....a bunch of us.

We also got to see and meet some of the venders for the first time. Ryan from Reef Photo and Video, been talking to him for several years. Nice to see Tio Loco again.

Don't know if we'll go tomorrow....ya'll have fun!

Good to see you Dee, and the others, don't remember names either. Looking forward to seeing you and the rest out at TL soon.

Back
Top Bottom