wanna know what real romance is ?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AliKat once bubbled...
I would love to be proposed to/get married underwater...but I'm in the same boat as drbill...just gotta find him.

Hmmm, hawaii is looking better all the time! :wink:

That would be fantastic (as others have already stated..........if I could find the right guy). But let's not forget the honeymoon. There is one underwater hotel (that I know of) that does have a honeymoon package available. That would almost be too much..................but a girl can dream, right?! Please note, I did say 'almost'. Guess it's a good thing that the only ones checking out this post aren't women. LOL.

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding. Keep the rest of us informed.

Awww!! so lovely!!!

Nice u put thought into your proposal....I always thought having a guy put a ring into a shell, pretending he just discovered it, on the Ocean Floor and have a ring hiding in it for u to find:wink:

Very Nice story indeed!!!

Watch out, I just may be on the Islands this winter! One of my fav dive buddies and her hubbie (a non-diver but still a great guy) are moving there.

How about you clootie? Without the geisha gear (but in a wetsuit of course!).

Dr. Bill

Dr Bill

Strangely enough, one of my dive buddies moved to Hawaii too, and visiting her is definitely on my must to do list.

But now I'm in England, the flights to get there are sooooo long :boohoo: so I keep putting it off. Still, maybe some pre-Christmas shopping :madelf: in LA or San Francisco could be combined with a trip there...

Now, if you have any dive buddies moving to Europe or the Red Sea, that I could do more easily :)

Aquanaut713 once bubbled...
That would be fantastic (as others have already stated..........if I could find the right guy). But let's not forget the honeymoon. There is one underwater hotel (that I know of) that does have a honeymoon package available. That would almost be too much..................but a girl can dream, right?! Please note, I did say 'almost'. Guess it's a good thing that the only ones checking out this post aren't women. LOL.

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding. Keep the rest of us informed.

LOL, careful aquanaut, around here, you could get more offers than you can shake a stick at! :wink:

Actually, Clootie, I'm hoping to get in a diving trip to Europe and the Red Sea. I free dove the Greek Islands years ago and want to return for some SCUBA, and of course the Red Sea is a must!

Dr. Bill

The man with a dive buddy in every continent :wink: Or is that just an ambition?

I haven't done the Red Sea yet, but I'm bound to sooner or later now I'm in this part of the world. If you do head this way, let me know.

SSdiver - back to the original post. Way to go with the romantic proposal! Congratulations, and hope you have many years of happy diving together.

clootie once bubbled...
Dr Bill

Strangely enough, one of my dive buddies moved to Hawaii too, and visiting her is definitely on my must to do list.

But now I'm in England, the flights to get there are sooooo long :boohoo: so I keep putting it off. Still, maybe some pre-Christmas shopping :madelf: in LA or San Francisco could be combined with a trip there...

Now, if you have any dive buddies moving to Europe or the Red Sea, that I could do more easily :)

I knew that I should have bribed that guy to get those orders to Hawaii when I was in the Navy. ::Banging head into wall repeatedly:: !

Good proposal, BTW! I will remember to do something like it if I ever meet a woman narced enough to be interested in saying yes, LOL!

I'd be scared that if my boyfriend proposed to me while diving I'd get to excited and make him drop the ring, that would suck. Well I guess that didn't happen to you, so good job!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom