Wanna dive Saturday 5/17 @ the Breakwater or MacAbee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Details for Saturday:
Arrive: Around 8 to 8:30 AM; convene on the grass near the middle sidewalk. I'll be driving either my old white volvo station wagon or, more likely, the grey Honda Pilot and will be parking in the upper lot, but close to the grass. I will probably be getting there early, about 7:30 or so.

First Dive: Begins at about 9:00 AM. If you arrive at 8:30 AM, please be ready to go at 9:00. Thank you.

Second Dive: Well, after the first and a SI. :D And if people are up to it, etc.

Again, if you need my cell #, please send me a PM. Thanks!

Got it. I will be in an electric blue woody PT. I can be ready to splash at 6:45 if anyone wants a "dawn patrol" & still be ready to dive for the 9 a.m. dive.

Ohhhh Tom, you are teasing. I would really like to, but am worried that I'd be really puffed out for dive #2 (would be #3 for me) with the rest of the group.

Early mornings on Sunday are the best! Snorkels, single fins, weights & pouches.....

Well, this is very tempting. By "Dawn Patrol" are you talking about doing a dive that early? Or just a snorkel?

Hi Sarah,

I too would love to dive with you guys tommorrow. My dive buddy is busy for the next two weeks and I have no partner. So when I saw you post I got excited. So any chance I can join in on your group?

I think this will be a lot of fun since our last MAG where Ron took us out to the Metridiums and we hit the jack pot.

So let me know if you can accomodate another diver... I will try to call you...

MG

I saw that you called but was in the middle of something, sorry! Yes, you are more than welcome to join us. Can you be there for 8 or 830?

Right now I am in the "new drysuit & I don't like it very much" mode. Tell you what, I will toss in wetsuit, & string a spare weight belt. We can worry about it then. If we are too sleepy, I know several good breakfast places. I will PM you with my phone #.

Hi Sarah,

I too would love to dive with you guys tommorrow. My dive buddy is busy for the next two weeks and I have no partner. So when I saw you post I got excited. So any chance I can join in on your group?

I think this will be a lot of fun since our last MAG where Ron took us out to the Metridiums and we hit the jack pot.

So let me know if you can accomodate another diver... I will try to call you...

MG

Ron showed me the trick this afternoon on finding the fields. I am all ready to do it again!

Ron showed me the trick this afternoon on finding the fields. I am all ready to do it again!

Awesome - you can lead the way! :D Just kidding. Although I am sure that your input with respects to the line-up points will be very helpful.

SAT
NW WINDS 10 KT...INCREASING TO 10 TO 20 KT IN THE
AFTERNOON. WIND WAVES 2 TO 4 FT. W SWELL 4 TO 6 FT AT 12 SECONDS.
PATCHY FOG.

Conditions are looking really great for tomorrow, so I hope that we have an awesome day.

Back
Top Bottom