Wanna dive Saturday 5/17 @ the Breakwater or MacAbee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am pretty certain I could get us near the Metridiums with a surface swim + lineup. Regardless, it can be a nice dive even if you don't make it to them.

Very true, theres a huge chain segment out there that was pretty cool to stumble across.

What time are you thinking about doing this dive? The later the better, but dont do anything special for me. If its late enough that my co-worker doesnt feel that I am taking away his day to sleep in then it may work :).

I would like to get the first dive in around 8 or 8:30, maybe 9. I have always wanted to do a really early morning dive. We'll have to see. Otherwise, 2nd dive (depending on conditions), would probably be later.

Any room for a tag-along? I just got a drysuit & I need some low key dives to work out the bugs. (That & I can't dress myself in the DS yet).

Wouldnt mind a bit Tom. I am off the the gym but let me know what times people are thinking about. I would love to do an early (!) dive - 7ish but unsure if anyone else does. Otherwise what times work?

Posted via Mobile Device

Sounds like fun, and I'm sorry I'll be traveling this weekend or I'd join you all. Sarah, I happen to know that you can find the Metridiums because I've seen you do it.

Sarah,

Looks like im in for a roughly 9am dive. We can meet at 8/8:30 but im being covered from 9-Noon. So if something happens before splash o'clock ill have to jet, but otherwise im good for the dive. At this point.

If that doesnt end up working no big ill at least come out and say hi for a few.

Sounds like fun, and I'm sorry I'll be traveling this weekend or I'd join you all. Sarah, I happen to know that you can find the Metridiums because I've seen you do it.

Drats - it'd be nice to see you again! Soon, I hope.

Sarah,

Looks like im in for a roughly 9am dive. We can meet at 8/8:30 but im being covered from 9-Noon. So if something happens before splash o'clock ill have to jet, but otherwise im good for the dive. At this point.

If that doesnt end up working no big ill at least come out and say hi for a few.

Nice! It'd be good to meet you Brandon.

So, here are my thoughts. So we can include you - I would like to meet at about 8:30 AM, gear up and into the water by about 9. Does this work for people?

I generally park up in the upper lot, near the grass, as close to the middle sidewalk as possible. Especially if we are going to try the metridium or middle reef area.

If you want my cell #, buzz me.

So, here are my thoughts. So we can include you - I would like to meet at about 8:30 AM, gear up and into the water by about 9. Does this work for people?

I prefer earlier rather than later. Meet at 8:30 would be fine with me. I will be there at 8:30 unless the plans change. Looking forward to meet and dive with everyone.

Oh, and Brandon, I've gotten some more dives in since the last time I dove with you and I've improved :D . The last time I dove with you was dive #5 for me and it was a bit rough that day... Not my best dive, but I'm better at it now :wink: . Hope you can make it Saturday.

Last edited:
Ahh scooters... some day id love to have the X-Scooter.

they do make you a bit lazy sometimes :)

Specially on nav and keeping good form

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom