wallaceglaweese28 - newbie here - Scammer Alert!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome. It’s a good way to keep the passion alive on those long surface intervals. If you fill out your profile, it may give people an idea of where you’re coming from in terms of location and perspective.

Richard.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

wallaceglaweese28@gmail.com
markkaitlyn01@gmail.com

Scammer from Nigeria. Used VPNs from Dubai but also connected multiple times from Nigeria. He's gone now. Do not respond to any Direct Messages from him.

Just got a hit from them a few hours ago.

What was their scam?

Another member had reported him and we followed up.
In my case they responded to a WTB post I made recently and tried to get me to reply to another email address. Don't know what would have transpired from there.

What was their scam?
They get their post counts up by posting stupid threads and responses then they send a direct message to our users asking to be contacted for something they are selling or buying via an email they provide.

Their end game is to get people to send them money for things they never deliver.

thanks for the heads up

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom