Waikiki dive operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sailldy67

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I am coming to Honolulu for a weeks starting on May 11th for a week. Looking for a operator with a 5 day package. I am an experienced diver/shop owner.

Thanks

Waikiki Dive Center, we own our own dive boats in two harbors to server your diving needs, for a more personal touch.we do offer a five day package. give us call if you have any questions. 808-922-2121

Sailldy67.... Go with Kaimana Divers (scottitheduck) they're great!

If something doesn't work out with them, I'd recommend Reef Pirates. Both of these outfits are fantastic and you'll have a great time. I dove with them in December.

are you looking for a "shop" that you can browse before/after the dives?
is cheap price the most important thing?
do you care if its boat/ beach dives?
if it's boat dives, some companies just ride along and don't have much input as to where you go, is that ok?
are you ok with kinda good gear, or do you prefer new or nearly new, name brand gear?
do you prefer to dive in the early morning or is afternoon better?
at least if you can narrow it down a little maybe you can get directed better, hope you have a great trip here!

Nope...not interested in browsing a shop...have all my own gear except tank and weights. Time of day in not important at all nor is whether they are boat or beach dives. What I am trying to avoid is a boat load of people who dive once a year and blow through there air in 20 minutes and a dive boat on a schedule to get back in 4 hours. I don't mind paying a shop but I want to be able to dive my tank, which is generally a minimum of 90 minutes.

I have never been able to really get past an hour. I could only imagine doing a 90 min dive. Well, maybe if I stayed shallow. but I spend a lot of time at 50-80 feet on my dives. Hope you find the right group to go out with.
Aloha

Back
Top Bottom