Vyper Console to Wristmount?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GP

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is it possible to get a wristmount for my Vyper computer? If so how much does it cost and where can I get one online? I'd like to do away with my console and mount my computer on my right wrist and my compass on my left wrist. I know they sell the Vyper in wristmount but I am wondering if my console mounted Vyper is the same as the one they sell in the wristmount. If they are the same it should be just a matter of popping it into the wristmount.

Ok...so after doing some more research I found that most people mount there Vyper in some sort of rubber boot and then attach watch pins to the the little pin mounts on the bottom of the Vyper and attach either a watch band or some bungees. So, now I guess what I'm trying to find is an online source to obtain the rubber boot and the pins?

I just bought exactly what you are looking for, Suunto Vyper Wrist Strap, at Scuba Center (eagan location) for $30.

GP,

You are correct -- the wrist mount is basically a rubber boot with a wrist band on it (held in by 2 pins). I've taken my Vyper out of the boot and then put it back in -- it's pretty easy.

Originally posted by jasondbaker
I just bought exactly what you are looking for, Suunto Vyper Wrist Strap, at Scuba Center (eagan location) for $30.
Thanks for the info. I'll have to stop by there this week then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom