Vote for Spring MegaDive Weekend

What Weekend is Good for You for the Spring Megadive?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba-Jay:
Gees Andy, might there be any drinking involved in this little campout??? :11: :11: :D

probably not enough to suit me!!

DEEPSEAWOLF:
Thanks to the poll, we have narrowed down the weekends. Having spoken with Ginnie about the %&## of Memorial Day weekend, I have decided to let the March 31st weekend stand for the spring megadive. The deposit is set, and we are awaiting final paperwork on entry and fees. I will be taking care of that, this weekend after Faire. We have the turkey Roost area, and it's adjoining pavillion.
As for songs and such, I know quite a few songs for the campfire. I have also passed my clinical testing for my CNA, and am awaiting the written results. I will undoubtedly have that to celebrate as well. I do not know yet if we will be incorporating a cleanup into this megadive, but will know more after this weekend. Could somebody make a poll of people who would be attending the set dates who want to participate in a cleanup? THX! More later this weekend.

KO.. see yawl in October if that one doesn't change :D

I have a tentative date of the weekend PRIOR to Halloween as the Oktoberfest. When this megadive is over, the deposit will be rolled over to reserve the site and pavillion for the following megadive.

That Sante-fe river gonna be a bit nippy the last weekend of March... :11:
Oh wait , some of us have DRY SUITS !!!! :shakehead

Da Bean

P.S. I'll go down and clean-up the Gallery ... It's 72 down there. :D

Jean, the only reason that you don't have a drysuit is........

Well, now that I think about it, why don't you have a drysuit?

she does have a dry suit

she just doen'st use it

why is that, jean????

H2Andy:
she does have a dry suit

she just doen'st use it

why is that, jean????

To: The Fool & H2Andy
Re: Dry Suit.

Er , uh , ah ...
It's got a leak in it??? :confused:
And I keep forgetting to get it looked at??? :shakehead
So I have no excuse :(

P.S. What the HECK am I doing on Scubaboard at 2:39 AM in the morning? No wonder I keep forgetting to get my drysuit fixed.

Surely the Sante Fe can't be colder than the springs in March. Although I suspect the mornings around that time of year are rather picturesque. (Can't wait to get some good pics with my new landlubber digital) Speaking of which, anybody know if one can buy a housing for a sony DSC-A2?

And Beano, I beat ya. I posted at 3:50am...of course, I'm stapposed ta be working...

Sony DSC-A2 ?
Can't even find that'un on Google ... what is it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom