Vote for Spring MegaDive Weekend

What Weekend is Good for You for the Spring Megadive?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i'm pretty sure there are outlets by the pavillion, but we usually "sing" by the campfire, away from the pavilion ... the one i bring is acoustic

H2Andy:
i'm pretty sure there are outlets by the pavillion, but we usually "sing" by the campfire, away from the pavilion ... the one i bring is acoustic

Sounds good, acoustic it is. A come-by-ya around the campfire is always a lot of fun. I am going to try and make it. There isn't a age limit is there?:rofl3: I am old enough to par take of those amber fluids that are derived from barley and malt.:D I also have not dove Ginnie Springs and have been wanting to. In fact I have not done much freshwater diving so it will be fun.

well, we let Walter in and he's like 102

Damn kids!

Wait ... must type louder for the oldsters ...

DAMN KIDS!

Sorry Walter

PS: need I remind those who voted for Memorial Day weekend of the mass insanity that prevails on such holiday weekends at all state parks? Joy.Joy.Joy.

Hey yawl guitfiddlers... learn some decent music like some Irish pub tunes.. those are always fun by the fireside.. if you need help, I've got.. oh 30-40 lyric/tab sheets and the tunes are almost all available on the net. :)

I think it was Jeano who was gonna bring sheet music so Andy knew the words next time.

Scuba_Jenny:
I think it was Jeano who was gonna bring sheet music so Andy knew the words next time.

Eyups !!!
I'll have a new iPOD too so Andy can use that to sing along with ... I'll load it up with Dylan songs... :D

Da Beano

Knowing the words is optional. It is more interesting to just make them up as you go along. :D:DIrish pub songs, then we would need to find an Irish pub, Irish ale, and etc.:D:D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom