Vote for Spring MegaDive Weekend

What Weekend is Good for You for the Spring Megadive?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeandiver:
To: The Fool & H2Andy
Re: Dry Suit.
Er , uh , ah ...
It's got a leak in it???
And I keep forgetting to get it looked at???

Beano, there's this tube thingy that's sapozed ta go to da OUTSIDE o' da soot! :mooner:
If ya gots DAT much of a leak, ya do needs ta git it checked. :confused:

The date is set and the deposit is placed for both Turkey Roost Area and the pavillion. What I do NOT have is the rental fee of 125 for the weekend. Any donations during the megadive into the happy money tank will be greatly appreciated. As I have passed the first half of my CNA test but am still waiting on the written exam results, I am unable to get a job until that comes in. Hence, low fundage for personal fees, PLUS the pavillion rental.
I took some pix of the river this morning, and it is pristine! You can see the river bottom from shore all the way across the river! :mooner:
Man does that thing have a BIG bottom! Crack kills!
As I had to get one of the kids to school, I didn't have much time to speak with Ginnie about discounted group entry, but a sign-in list of potential attendees was suggested so she knew an approximate headcount. As usual, they suggested a group payment, but as usual, I'd prefer a sign-in discount. The last few times, we haven't worried about it. If they gave us one, they gave us one, but it only really helped the OW divers and those in large groups. I'll be getting with them on this, hopefully today.
More as it develops.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom