Vote for ScubaKevDM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kev's at 1951 - the year I was born. A good omen!! I got my confirmation right away.

I'll send the letter when I get home from school so I can put some thought into it.

Robert Davis Aventura FL Lauderdale Diver 1761
Kevin Metz Boynton Beach Fl Underwater Explorers 1953
192 vote lead..

Sent my letter yesterday..wonder how long it will be before we see the change in points...or if we can even find out if they received the letters???

Kevin had 1942 points 2 days ago. From what I read here and from those whom I'm positive sent letters, there are at LEAST 7 letters that have been sent in the last 2 days yet Kevin's points have grown only by 15 which includes votes as well as the letters. When are the "letters points" going to show? Kevin only shows 1957 now, a full 2 days later. He's not yet getting any letters points yet!

The letters are nothing more than a gimmick to award against the popular vote...

I say we all show up at the show w/ T shirts and yell
3462170271_32630169b3_o.gif
when they try to award to someone else...

The letters are nothing more than a gimmick to award against the popular vote...

I say we all show up at the show w/ T shirts and yell
3462170271_32630169b3_o.gif
when they try to award to someone else...

And let's not overlook the "rules" of these letters, stating that they must be "valid and worthy". Who's going to be the judge of that? And, not quite sure that I even want to support that particular show, with all the Shenanigans they're pulling. :shakehead:

It looks like an attempted Rope-a-Dope to me. We'll see how it pans out.

Letter sent!

1960 to 1783.

So who IS voting for this other unknown guy, anyhow?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom