Vote for ScubaKevDM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1931 to 1705 Kevin Metz took about an hour to get the voter confirmation email.. but I did get it.

It took several hours for me to receive my confirmation e-mail. Hubby is STILL waiting for his. :shakehead:

Check your junk mail inbox, my confirmation has appeared there several times.

Sent! :D

Who will be the South Florida Dive Professional of the Year?
Click here to vote
You can vote once every 7 days!
If you vote under multi-Emails, all of your votes will be disqualified
and future votes will not be counted.
You can only vote onces every 7 days.

Help your Dive Master get extra points for the Dive Professional Contest
email us with a story why your Dive Professional should be the DP of the Year Email your story to
DM@divechronicles.com. Dive Professionals earn extra points for every story that is valid & worthy. Only one story per person.

To view who has enter the Dive Master/Instructor of the Year Award and the current voting score! click here

So, how will the Dive Chronicles determine which e-mails are duplicates and which are not?

And, how will they decide which stories are valid and worthy?

Sounds rather fishy to me.

And, for a professional publication, they really need to do a better job of proof reading their material.

Kevin Metz 1942
Robert Davis 1707

My letter has been sent. Please take the time to type a nice heartfelt letter and email it as described. We all know Kevin and how he has treated us over the years, let's give him the thanks and recognition in writing and get him ahead in points by a mile. Remember, these emails are worth a heck of a lot more points than one vote.

Email your letters. This contest is over in less than a month, and please keep voting every week.

Thanks

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom