Vote for ScubaKevDM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did ya know the polls opened again?? Go to it boys and girls, NO slacking allowed!!

Kevin Metz 1341
Robert Davis 1095

I received a trustworthy email today letting me know that Dive Chronicles is now accepting emails as part of the voting process. Each email is worth 15 points! Just a few brief lines stating why Kevin deserves to win is sufficient. I've sent mine to divemaster@divechronicles.net.

Amazing, thats funny since that email address is automated only for the vote count. but your source must be very good to give you a false email address. And a few line are not sufficient. .......oh email does not work, it must be Snail mail. when that program begins.....

Only emails from divechronicles@divechronicles.net are automated,

Last edited:
Amazing, thats funny since that email address does not exist. but your source must be very good to give you a false email address. And a few line are not sufficient. .......oh email does not work, it must be Snail mail. when that program begins.....
Really? Then why when I send in my weekly vote, do I get an email back from the above email address? As for the email, I sent in more than a few lines, btw. And while you're here, why don't you provide the snail mail address? Best that someone who wants Kevin to win does it, I suppose...

Dive Chronicles
1323 SE 17th Street # 308
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316

Picture1.jpg

:w-t-f:

So it is not a trustworthy email then? :rofl3:

:w-t-f:

So it is not a trustworthy email then? :rofl3:
Based on the source, I certainly thought it was trustworthy... :idk:

I guess we'll see what the reply is.....

Amazing, thats funny since that email address does not exist. but your source must be very good to give you a false email address. And a few line are not sufficient. .......oh email does not work, it must be Snail mail. when that program begins.....

Can you provide the snail mail address?

Back up to 183 but WOW did we ever slip up. I do recall a 500+ point lead and now this :shakehead:. Well, myself and my co-workers have added our weekly votes :thumb:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom