Vote for ScubaKevDM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:popcorn:

so how about them georgia terriers. . .

Same street. The address listed on his web site is about 150ft away. I will let you pick a closer and more appriopriate place.

Okay. This is one of our favorite post dive watering holes, just a few slips from his boat.

index_header6_web.jpg

This is another one, just across the street.
resizedlogo.jpg

All in good fun! Actually, I did not he even had a shop. I was going off the address where he keeps his boat which is next to the Key Lime House. So where he call his address? Hey, Kevin's paying for it anyway, let him pick. In any event, Two Georges would work just fine. I think I was thrown out of there in the past.:D

All in good fun! Actually, I did not he even had a shop. I was going off the address where he keeps his boat which is next to the Key Lime House. So where he call his address? Hey, Kevin's paying for it anyway, let him pick. In any event, Two Georges would work just fine. I think I was thrown out of there in the past.:D

Okay, but I'm still confused. This is the physical location for his boat, taken from his web site. :confused:

Our Location:

728 Casa Loma Blvd, slip #13

Boynton Beach, Fl. 33435

You'r right. Maquest directions (overview) looks exactly like the Lantana location. I owe you a free charter trip of your choosing. Scott

You'r right. Maquest directions (overview) looks exactly like the Lantana location. I owe you a free charter trip of your choosing. Scott

:rofl3: You sound like my husband, conceding that once again, I'm right. :rofl3:

So, how about a trip with our Favorite DM of the Year? :popcorn:
You know where to find me. :blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom