Vote for ScubaKevDM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

god dang . . . yeah, where is Kev sending us, his loyal commitee?!?!?!

BTW - What does he win again?

I'm in.

yeah, he might cry as it is because it isn't in his 'hood, but I like the boynton area.

yeah, he might cry as it is because it isn't in his 'hood, but I like the boynton area.

Technically it's Lantana. The Key Lime House is a very quaint but cool old Florida Jimmy Buffet kind of place which has a beautiful view of the intercoastal waterway. How's that for a buckful of adjectives. :)

:confused: Me thinks you are talking about some other boat op. :confused:

Just checked and the op's address is indeed just in Boynton Beach but is in fact directly accross from the restaurant unless his web site contains outdated information. It may have been annexed in the past as the restaurant's web site lists Lantana as their address.

Just checked and the op's address is indeed just in Boynton Beach but is in fact directly accross from the restaurant unless his web site contains outdated information. It may have been annexed in the past as the restaurant's web site lists Lantana as well.

Just checked. This is the physical address for his shop.

640 E Ocean Ave
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
(561) 369-3102

Definitely NOT the Lantana location.

Just checked. This is the physical address for his shop.

640 E Ocean Ave
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
(561) 369-3102

Definitely NOT the Lantana location.

Same street. The address listed on his web site is about 150ft away. I will let you pick a closer and more appriopriate place.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom