Vote for ScubaKevDM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Steve - Post the code for your Sig line in a post so we can ALL add it to our sig lines.

this might be worthy of dropping my thanks . . .

HAVE you CLICKED HERE and voted for the first Kevin Metz to be the DM of the Year :thumb:

Copy and Paste has never worked so well :D....you also could have just highlighted the line in my SIG and then copied and pasted. But I will not point that out :wink:

HAVE you CLICKED HERE and voted for the first Kevin Metz to be the DM of the Year :thumb:

Copy and Paste has never worked so well :D....you also could have just highlighted the line in my SIG and then copied and pasted. But I will not point that out :wink:

:thumb:

he's in the lead, but somehow he's listed twice also.

FirstName LastName City State CharterBoat TotalVotes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Robert Davis Aventura FL Lauderdale Diver 183
Kevin Metz Boynton Beach Fl Underwater Explorers 233
kevin metz boynton beach fl underwater explorers 1

Jose Negroni Fort Lauderdale FL Lauderdale Diver 169

44 votes ahead at this time. We need to write letters of recommendation when that information becomes available, it's worth a lot of votes. Remember to vote once per week, I put reminders on my Outlook calendar as a recurring event.

Good diving (with UE 9/26-7), Craig

Just voted, Kev is ahead of the nearest by only 44 votes.

Tell your friends to vote!

His lead is only 44 which we got in a couple of hours when this started so we need to step it up. Tell your friends! Tell your family! Heck, tell your enemies you will be really mad if they vote for him. Anything that will get him more votes.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom