Vortoberfest VI - After Action Pics & Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I, of course, agree :)
I told her that one ought to be in a "Big Magazine" of some sort...
Rick
Even better it's here on ScubaBoard! There's a chance for a lot more people to see it.

my club held its annual pumpkin dive at Morrison today. We had the place to ourselves & in fact had a light turnout compared to our past.

About 18 people in all, I think, showed, with only 6 of us diving to carve:

dive10232010002Small.jpg

This viz & conditions was just the same as 2 weeks ago, I was reminded of netdoc's studlyness diving it in a swim suit, as I pulled on my 5mm, LOL

We did 2 dives, the carving & then a scavenge hunt type combined with trash cleanup. I was rather proud of myself for bagging a large chunk of some sort of foam rubber, which turned out in fact to be a dead eel...

A right good and proper "J" stroke there, Uncle Ricky !!!!

the K

A right good and proper "J" stroke there, Uncle Ricky !!!!

the K
You're one of the few who even knows what that is, and one of the very few who'd recognize one when he sees it.
In my travels I've discovered that it has rarely been executed outside the Southeast, and never in Hollywood! Or Europe.
:)
Rick

The J stroke keeps you from taking the scenic route (side to side). :)

FWIW, the best J-Stroke is almost invisible to the eye.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom