Vortoberfest VI - 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dennis - one of my students is a twelve year old German lad whose father is here for Air War College....

Ein Prosit !!!!

:cheers:

the K

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Amtliche Bekanntmachung - Noch einmal bilden wir Land-Haifischbier ein amtliches deutsches Bier!

Supposed to warm up to lows in the mid-50s by this weekend, which should be nice. Highs in the upper 80s.

I'll look into some firewood, I might have a buddy with a stack somewhere.

Das bildet es zweimal besser

Bitte, warum schrieben Sie "amtliche" zweimal? Wir benötigen nicht Redundanz.

It's been 12 years since I lived in Germany. I was trying to say it makes twice better but I probably said that I smell like a wet dog. I have a short story that I wrote about making love to a German Shepard - but I do have some genuine Dusseldorf Style Horseradish Mustard and some curry ketchup for the sausages. I also have 32 pounds of charcoal and tongs - lights etc. I have open water and rescue students and Msquared has advanced open water students. So our day will be filled with work instead of play. We are also doing the Bellamy Brothers in PC on Friday evening. Full weekend? - you bet! Fun weekend? You bet!!

The car is packed and ready to go! I will be arriving into Vortex early this afternoon. There are plenty of spaces still available for the offshore trip if anyone is interested. Please sign up on the following thread. http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/tr...rtoberfest-vi-offshore-dive-trip-oct-9th.html

Weather will depend on how far out we go. Decent seas and we will try for deeper wrecks. Just contact Pat's website for information/directions/tanks.

See y'all soon!
Carolyn:shark2:

Back
Top Bottom