Vortoberfest VI - 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Mike

I sent the Logo to the printer and asked him to incorporate it into the design and I asked him to add VI.

Tommy

:thumb:

as a note, I think some of the past t-shirts have had Vortex's logo on it somewhere also. Just an option at your discretion.

This was their old logo.
vortex_springs.jpg

But looks like in the last week or two (maybe more), they've updated their website and changed their logo.

images

Larger version of the above

Vortex-Spring-Colorized-Logo-FLT.jpg

Wooo!! Hooo!!! It is almost here!! I am so excited!!! :cheerleader:

Just a couple of days. My cats are so excited. "While NetDoc's away, the cats will play..." or something like that. :D

Nice looking shirts! Where will everyone meeting up in the mornings? I am trying to take off on Friday. So hopefully I can be there EARLY Friday morning. I would also like to buddy up with someone on a cypress trip.

we're on track to get there about 7 friday evening, so keep some food out :wink:

we'll pick up some this & that to contribute. I'm thinking a water melon or 2, some eggs & bacon or sausage, burgers & buns?

Open to suggestions, we'll be doing the shopping on thursday.

Nice looking shirts! Where will everyone meeting up in the mornings? I am trying to take off on Friday. So hopefully I can be there EARLY Friday morning. I would also like to buddy up with someone on a cypress trip.

If you don't have a canoe (or space on one someone else is taking) you'll need to rent one. Holmes Creek Canoe Livery will deliver one upstream from Cypress and either shuttle you there, or have you call them for pick-up when you are done.

Canoe rental fees are seasonal, but either way it's best to get 2-3 folks in a canoe (you can do 3 + gear as long as you don't have 3 guys pushing 250 in one canoe).

Just find Denise and introduce yourself around. We'll help you find a way to get there.

For those who want to use the Holmes Creek Livery for canoe rentals for Cypress Springs, here are their contact numbers:

(Home) 850-956-2074
(Cell) 850-210-7001

Cypress Springs:

006_correction.jpg

031_correction.jpg

99_correction.jpg

050_correction.jpg

Cypress_look_up.jpg

Cypress_log_3.jpg

Thanks for the #'s! Starting to look like my other hobby may interfere with this weekend!:banghead: Of course its extra $$$$!!! I may be able to fly over and get a few aerial shots on Saturday. If everything works out.

Ein Prosit !!!!

:cheers:

the K

Back
Top Bottom