Vortoberfest V - 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Krak! Yeah, I definitely was working hard to keep up with that beautiful Sandtiger on the Akokeek. I hope we have some great encounters out there and good weather!

Carolyn:shark2:

It says I get a free cookie. Where's my cookie?:cool2:

I'll bring ya your cookie when I see ya in October! :wink:

Carolyn:shark2:

So my sister and I are flying into Florida and renting a car, we have the hotel room, so we don't need a camp spot right? Just a place to park. Do we need to make arrangements for tanks and weights either at Vortex or for the boat dive?

tanks and weights are not included on dive charters in the Panhandle. You'll need to make arrangements with the shops for each.

Vortex will have tanks/weights onsite also.

if you have problems with weights (as sometimes shops don't like to hassle with renting them) you can prob post here how much you need and chances are someone on the same dive schedule as you can lend you some. I'd say that a lot of us have 2 to 3 times as much lead as we really need.

As for Vortex, you don't need a camping spot if you're not camping. parking is free with paid admission to the park.

Hey fellow divers.
Just checking in to see if everything is still own for October. I sure hope so, as long as everything goes well here we are still in for October. Hope to see everyone soon.

Nell
Happy bubbles

YOU CAN BET YOUR SWEET BIPPIE IT IS !!!!

the K

YOU CAN BET YOUR SWEET BIPPIE IT IS !!!!

the K

I wonder how many members, not counting us older/wisened ones (couldn't bring myself to call us fogies) know where that came from without Googling?

:D :wink:

I wonder how many members, not counting us older/wisened ones (couldn't bring myself to call us fogies) know where that came from without Googling?

:D :wink:

I remember. Alas, I think I fall into the "older/wisened" category though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom