Vortoberfest V - 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carolyn is the photoshop queen!

Goldie Hawn needs to grow WAY more booty! :p

So did we ever set up a list of people for the charter?

I think I might try and come down there, Ive been a reader of scubaboard for a long time I just dont ever seem to have something meaningful to add....Im hoping i get to meet a bunch of you guys..

question...can someone give me a basic rundown of vortoberfest, is it mostly a social event, are there any other activities planned, im curious as to what goes on...

Typically... people show up Friday to get some diving in. Friday night there's usually a big gathering at Sally's Restraunt in Ponce De Leon(down the road from Vortex). People dive on Saturday, either in the area springs(Vortex, Morrison, Cypress - typically hitting several) or head south to PCB to jump on a charter boat. Saturday night is a large cookout, Octoberfest themed so expect sausage and beer, but there will be other types of grub as well... and lots of different alcohols. Sunday comes with more diving, people are typically slower to get up and the pace has dropped significantly by this time - LOL :)

Its a good time.

Barry, I am working on the charter. I will be posting a thread here with the details. :wink:

Tbird...welcome to our little group! If you type in Vortoberfest IV in search, you will get the post-fest action reports! :)

Carolyn:shark2:

Hey there Shark Lady !!!

You working the graveyard shift again???

Can YAF and I go ??? Can we, huh, huh, huh??? Can we go too????

the K

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom