Vortoberfest V - 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course Krak! It ain't the same without you! Hey did you ever find your towel?

Praying for a BAD JU JU FREE FEST!
Carolyn:shark2:

Well, it's a gathering of ScubaBoard divers (and prospective members) from all over the southeast who get together in October to do some diving and have sort of an "Oktoberfest" party at Vortex Spring.

It was named "Vortoberfest".

Bring some schnitzels, bratwurst or whatever with some German beer and you're good to go!

Hope to see ya there.

the K

I think I might try and come down there, Ive been a reader of scubaboard for a long time I just dont ever seem to have something meaningful to add....Im hoping i get to meet a bunch of you guys..

who says it has to be meaningful? :D

L4S, If you've been trying to get in touch with Robert (RGollub) from last year he has changed his SB name to ScubaDog1969 :wink:

I'm getting primed and pressurized !!!
Checked yesterday to make sure the the Kraken's Lair was secure for the gathering . . . and it is.

This is #5, y'all !!!

Let's make it a WHOOPEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!

the K

If the flying fickle finger of fate has its way...I will be seeing all of you.

Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom