Vortoberfest V - 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister and I are talking about coming, but I have to warn you, we are Vortoberfest virgins! We don't do naked.

So, my sister and I found a great place to stay that is smack-dab in the middle between Vortex and Panama City. With taxes and cleaning fees, we got the place for three nights for $127.10 a night. It is a one-bedroom condo with queen bed, one sleeper sofa and two single bunk-beds, kitchen, washer and dryer in the kitchen and 2 bathrooms. And it is right on the ocean. You have to deposit 15% which is non-refundable, (I did not opt for the "insurance") but we've already decided we're going, so we're kewl:

ResortQuest Beaches of South Walton Vacations - Complex Page

If this complex is booked, try their other condos in the area of Seaside to Camp Creek.

Along with the deal comes one free deep-sea fishing cruise trip or cruise or waterpark visit for one adult per day. http://www.resortquestbeachesofsout...h-Walton-Vacation-Rentals-Passport-To-Fun.htm

Vortex%20Florida%203.jpg

Ditto on site #9. I'm just using it to park the truck and gearup. Anybody who wants to use it for one of those tent things is welcome to.

Feel free to frisk me.

I actually only post the "tame" stuff. The really good video we secretly watch at Snep's house on the big screen when the prudish/squeamish aren't around.:popcorn:

Guess my sister and I will be gearing up to dive the "artificial" caverns. OK, so we're not caveheads, we're just coming mainly for the food and the company. But we'll be coming from Pensacola, plan to dive the Oriskany. Looking at Scuba Shack because we won't have to lug tanks and weights around - any comments?

I've heard of lots of people enjoying going to the Oriskany with ScubaShack. I usually go with smaller, faster 6 packs, but as long as you don't mind a large boat and more people, it should be a good time for ya!

You haven't had one of SharkLady's Bahama Mommas!

Tee hee! I will break y'all in!

bahama-mama_1.jpg

It's not the drink...it's actually the cherries that will get ya!

Carolyn:shark2:

K girl, a group of us will get an offshore Panama City dive together for Saturday morning of Vortoberfest. I will be posting details in the next month and you are more than welcome to sign up and join us! It is a tradition that I was inducted by the Krakken and his lovely bride YAF. I have had some interesting dives offshore there and am always happy to get out there!

Tee hee! I will break y'all in!

It's not the drink...it's actually the cherries that will get ya!

Stay Away!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay Far Away!!!!!!!!!!!

K girl, a group of us will get an offshore Panama City dive together for Saturday morning of Vortoberfest. I will be posting details in the next month and you are more than welcome to sign up and join us! It is a tradition that I was inducted by the Krakken and his lovely bride YAF. I have had some interesting dives offshore there and am always happy to get out there!

I'm assuming you mean this is a shore dive. Is it beach entry or rocky? Thank you so much for the invite. Will get the details later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom