Visiting Seattle next week....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glycerin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
...and I need some dive buddies.

I'm looking to dive the 27th-29th. Morning dives, night dives, boat or beach doesn't matter.

Any takers?

Lynn I would love to dive with you since we never dove together in Monterey. I promise I'll talk more :)

Thanks,

Josh

Well, I can dive evenings on the 27th, 28th, and/or 29th ... I'm available anytime after about 4:30 ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
Well, I can dive evenings on the 27th, 28th, and/or 29th ... I'm available anytime after about 4:30 ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Bob,

Good to hear from you!!

Night on the 27th and 28th would work for me. The 29th I should stick to diving during the day since its my sister's bday and she might not like me missing her bday dinner.

I'm working nights the 25th and 26th, so the 27th is out for me. But I could dive during the day on the 28th and/or 29th. I'd love to get a dive in with you, and maybe without me and Claudette jabbering constantly, you could get a word in edgewise . . . :)

TSandM:
I'm working nights the 25th and 26th, so the 27th is out for me. But I could dive during the day on the 28th and/or 29th. I'd love to get a dive in with you, and maybe without me and Claudette jabbering constantly, you could get a word in edgewise . . . :)

Perfect... Claudette is going to be so jealous that I get to dive with you :D

Let me know if you want to do the 28th or 29th or both. I'm up for both, maybe we can do some skills practice :blinking:

Caution Gylcerin. You are about to fall in with a very BAD crowd. :D:D:D You'll have way too much fun with Bob and Lynne. :wink:

I'm gonna introduce him to Junior and mom ... then he won't have time to watch out for Bob ... :D

Actually, if we can make one of those dives down here in Redondo we can avoid the seals and see lots of other cool stuff. Lynne and I got to see a bunch of critters tonight ... squid, stubbies, gunnels (tons of gunnels), grunt sculpins, sailfins, pipefish, poachers ... to name a few ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Bob, now why would you go and introduce our out of town guest to Junior?

Is that really being a nice host?:D

I'll be in California that week, but if you need any gear let me know, mine will be gathering dust while I am gone (although given Bob's garage, he'll probably have you covered).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom