Visiting Seattle next week....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skills practice? Ahh, you know how to attract a woman . . . :D

I’m looking to do a couple dives on the 28th but need a dive buddy if you don’t mind me joining your group. I will even bring the boat if you are interested in doing a couple boat dives I have plenty of room for 4 could do more but it starts to get tight fast until I have another tank rack welded up.

Donnie1442000:
I’m looking to do a couple dives on the 28th but need a dive buddy if you don’t mind me joining your group. I will even bring the boat if you are interested in doing a couple boat dives I have plenty of room for 4 could do more but it starts to get tight fast until I have another tank rack welded up.

*********BOAT ALERT*******BOAT ALERT*******

You know what's better than owning your own boat? A dive buddy who has one.:D:D Welcome to group Donnie. I'm betting your dive card will fill up fast.

OE2X:

*********BOAT ALERT*******BOAT ALERT*******

You know what's better than owning your own boat? A dive buddy who has one.:D:D Welcome to group Donnie. I'm betting your dive card will fill up fast.

LOL
Thanks OE2X you couldn’t be more right those things are expensive but a lot of fun and I didn’t buy a boat to dive alone.

NWGratefulDiver:
I'm gonna introduce him to Junior and mom ... then he won't have time to watch out for Bob ... :D

Actually, if we can make one of those dives down here in Redondo we can avoid the seals and see lots of other cool stuff. Lynne and I got to see a bunch of critters tonight ... squid, stubbies, gunnels (tons of gunnels), grunt sculpins, sailfins, pipefish, poachers ... to name a few ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Sounds like a plan to me. I would like to explore all the sights I can. Who's Junior and should I be worried? :D

dsteding:
I'll be in California that week, but if you need any gear let me know, mine will be gathering dust while I am gone (although given Bob's garage, he'll probably have you covered).

Thank you for the offer. I'm driving up with a loaded car of gear.

TSandM:
Skills practice? Ahh, you know how to attract a woman . . . :D

...and they said GUE is a genetic dead end :blinking:

Boat dives AND skills dives? Santa must be trying to make up to me for over a week without electricity!

I think we shouldn't tell him who Junior is, so he can fret . . . :D

Glycerin:
Who's Junior and should I be worried? :D
Junior ...

junior_small.jpg

... he thinks I'm his dad ... I'm the one who should be worried ... :shakehead

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

dsteding:
I think you've made some new friends . . . and this is indeed a motley crew.

well good at least i know we will play well togeather on the boat

TSandM, Bob, Glycerin I just checked the currents for the 28th and they suck. Of course there are always places to get out of them but if you are interested in heading out on the 28th and now of some good places up toward TA and M place I would be willing to trailer the boat up I would just need a co-pilot to direct me or GPS coordinates. Most of my diving has been from Seattle south and Anacortes North. If you guys want to dive down south give me a time and I can plan the dives or if you want to dive up north give me a time and boat launch and I’ll be there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom