Looking for Dive Buddies - Seattle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

noboruwatanabe

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello,

I'm a PADI Rescue Diver from New Zealand, currently in Seattle visiting family and seeking any dive buddies who would be up for an evening shore dive over the next two weeks (unfortunately, I am busy over the weekends when dive shops mostly have their scheduled fun dives).

Failing that, I'm moving to Vancouver Island in a few weeks so if anyone is around there and keen for a dive, please reach out.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to one of the most awesome parts of the world!

I'm a new diver up in Bellingham and might be interested. I have availability during the week. Not sure if we can make it work this month, but after you get moved I'd love to go.

There is a group of people who get together for night dives at Redondo Beach on Thursdays. They are on Facebook if you partake such.
See the nwdiveclub.com forum, where most of the local diving gets planned.

This week's Thursday dive thread is here.

Have fun!

Where on Vancouver Island are you going to be. Here in Victoria, local shops do drop ins on Sat and Sundays, and one does a Thurs eve drop in. The local GUE community does a casual Wed eve dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom