Visiting Seattle end of December

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For an OW diver I second the edmonds underwater park. Way neat things to see. If you come north to the everett area, with a boat you can do the Hat Island Barges or at the south end of Whidbey Is. there is a sunken car ferry,,,Might be too deep now that I think of it. Anyone think she could do Keystone? It is great anytime of year.

Scuba UN:
For an OW diver I second the edmonds underwater park. Way neat things to see. If you come north to the everett area, with a boat you can do the Hat Island Barges or at the south end of Whidbey Is. there is a sunken car ferry,,,Might be too deep now that I think of it. Anyone think she could do Keystone? It is great anytime of year.
The only potential issue with Keystone this time of year is that the prevailing winds can kick up some pretty good-size waves, which make entry and exit difficult. I've gone out there several times in winter only to look at the waves crashing over the jetty, turn around, and dive Langley.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Thanks for the help everyone. I think I'm going to try Edmonds and a Bandito Charter. Hoping to dive the 26th through 28th, if anyone wants to join PM me.

Well, I'm not working on the 26th and would like to dive ... are you planning Edmonds or Bandito that day?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
Well, I'm not working on the 26th and would like to dive ... are you planning Edmonds or Bandito that day?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I can haven't planned which one for that day yet so I could do whatever you would prefer.

OK ... I just sent Rick an e-mail. If he's got a boat going out on the 26th, we'll go with Banditos ... if not, we'll go to Edmonds ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

If you get a chance, check with Uncle Pug and find out where that mexican restraunt is that we had lunch at. They had the hugest burritos I have ever seen, and a really good "rice drink" that I can never remember the name of!!! I believe the restraunt was called "Gorditos" but I am not 100% sure...

I love Seattle, and hopefully I will be able to get in the water next time I am out there!

Scott

NWGratefulDiver:
OK ... I just sent Rick an e-mail. If he's got a boat going out on the 26th, we'll go with Banditos ... if not, we'll go to Edmonds ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Sounds good

Glycerin, Bob, et al, can an unreconstructed DIR agnostic ( :) ) join on the 26th? And, especially if it's Edmonds, I'm sure TSandM would like to join -- even if she does have to drive over the pass late that afternoon. (I think she'd concluded there is no danger in going from sea level to 2800 ft because the "decompression time" of driving up there is so long.)

Peter Guy:
Glycerin, Bob, et al, can an unreconstructed DIR agnostic ( :) ) join on the 26th? And, especially if it's Edmonds, I'm sure TSandM would like to join -- even if she does have to drive over the pass late that afternoon. (I think she'd concluded there is no danger in going from sea level to 2800 ft because the "decompression time" of driving up there is so long.)

Of course, the more divers the better :D :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom