Visiting Seattle end of December

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peter Guy:
Glycerin, Bob, et al, can an unreconstructed DIR agnostic ( :) ) join on the 26th? And, especially if it's Edmonds, I'm sure TSandM would like to join -- even if she does have to drive over the pass late that afternoon. (I think she'd concluded there is no danger in going from sea level to 2800 ft because the "decompression time" of driving up there is so long.)
Well, you know I always enjoy diving with you and Lynne ... and since diving's a social activity, the more the merrier ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Bizarre social activity, since you can't talk while you're doing it. I'd say you can't communicate while you're doing it, but I know better :)

I got an e-mail reply from Rick that he's got boat space available for the 26th ... he didn't say if it's slots on an existing trip or if we can set up our own boat dive. I'll call him this afternoon to clarify ... but it looks like we're on for a boat dive.

If anyone's interested (in either) reply here. I'll reply back with details as soon as I talk to Rick.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I'm always up for a trip with Rick -- Love the Bandito -- and if it is early enough, I suppose TSandM could go too.

Well, I just spoke to Rick ... we've got our own boat (now we need to put some divers on it). We'll be heading out of Point Defiance boat launch at 8 AM on the 26th. Dive sites TBD ... but morning tides look pretty good so we should have some good options.

Cost is $70 per diver ... bring two tanks.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Oh ... and Glycerin, if you need tanks that day I can loan ya a couple of steel LP95's ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
Oh ... and Glycerin, if you need tanks that day I can loan ya a couple of steel LP95's ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Those tanks would be more then appricated. I'm looking forward to diving with you :D

Thanks Glycerin... I'm teaching a private OW that day and will see if the student wants to do that... I'm asuming that Bob is going to join you on that dive?...

Awesome.. Your gonna have a great time! Rick runs a top notch program.

I hope I can make it..

Waynne Fowler

edit.. how did this make it into the public forums???
This was sent from my private messaging area...

hummmm....

I will try and make it as well.
K

scubak:
I will try and make it as well.
K
Cool ... I don't have Leigh's contact info. Want to ask him if he wants to join us?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom