Violence in Yucatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Miguel,
Cancun/PDC/Tulum is lovely*, with some of the best diving in the world,Mexico is always warm and frendly, I have never had a problem( outside of that small run in in 1972on spring break in Puerto Pinasco). I also have walked around Downtown Houston at 2 am, East St. Louis at midnight, Liberty City,Miami, Fla. at 11 pm., Juarez at 3 am and DF at midnight

Travel always has risks,( I was on the last boat out of Coz before Wilma).Some would say that was foolhardy..Just be aware of what the risks are.By all means, go, enjoy ...

My hope is that Mexico will not become a Narco trafficer state and the people will run the Bastards out

* but really did not care much for Merida/Progresso...IMHO

How's this for a headline: Police say a giant wave swept an American and two others away in southern Baja....Richard Harry Barr 72 from Ft. Smith ark. drowned in Cabo San Lucas on Tuesday.
you see, travel has risks

Dude, you walked around Liberty City at night?! are you insane?!! I'm afraid to drive past it in the day...on i-95... haha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom