Vintage/Minimalist dive in Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric Sedletzky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Attention Vintage divers and Minimalists.
We are putting together a meet and greet at the breakwater in Monterey on October 3rd 2009. We will be meeting up on the lawn area at 9:00 am. Look for divers with vintage gear and double hose regulators.
If you're a vintage diver or have always been curious about vintage diving and want to see how diving used to be, stop by.
I will be doing a Freedom Plate demo at the same time, so if you have ever been curious about the Freedom Plate this will be your chance to see one and dive it.

We will be having a barbecue for participants after the diving and demos. BYOB

Thanks

Eric

(bump!)

Attention to all who have considered this dive, unfortunately we are going to have to cancel this get together until further notice due to scheduling conflicts and other factors.
We are going to reschedule the event for sometime between late november and early spring.
I'm terribly sorry about the bad news.

Eric

Bummer!
Please keep us posted. Thanks, Eric.

We are going to reschedule this get together soon.
But realize that part of the reason we cancelled it (along with other reasons) was because there was virtually zero response and interest on the boards. I posted this informational quite some time ago and it sat with zero responses for quite some time. That led me to believe it was a total waste of time. Things developed since then and now I can't do it, but all you people that "might" have made it or were thinking about it, we need your input. Contributions to the thread are the only gauge we have to measure interest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom