View Latest Posts by User Inconsistencies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is no update on this. If you don't get the proper results... run the search again. It doesn't happen every time.

We are in the process of changing machines which may resolve this.

Thanks, Howard. I'll try that.

FWIW - the developer of our database search optimizer (Sphinx for vBulletin) is also mystified by this.

It only seems to happen with searches for users. When you run a regular search, there are no problems.

I don't have the skype plug-in. Any other thoughts?

It has nothing to do with Skype Plug-In. It has nothing to do with plugins. It is a bug. Currently there is no solution, other than click "back" and then try running the search again until you get the correct results. Which should happen about 33% of the time, based on my experience with this.

Howard, did you change anything just lately? In the last 24 hour or so, all of my "latest posts" searches have appeared to be up to date. :)

Whoops, never mind. I just did another search and got August 2010. Bummer. :(

How about now?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Looks great to me. I had seemed to get better results going to Profile first, then Latest posts - but those lists seem identical now.

thanks! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom