View Latest Posts by User Inconsistencies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Should be fixed now.

If your browser IS Chrome... Try this... It will remove the popup to install an additional plug-in:

Click on the Wrench -> Extensions -> Skype Click to Call.

Uncheck the Skype plug-in. Apparently it doesn't work? I don't know. But unchecking it makes the notice go away. Since the Click to Call didn't work anyway.

Yes Skype was the troublemaker. I have unchecked it and the notice went way.

I just want to let you know that problems keep popping up! I replied to somebody's else thread "I still got cold...any suggestions?" and in the list of my last posts it appears that it's me that had started that thread!:confused:

I just want to let you know that problems keep popping up! I replied to somebody's else thread "I still got cold...any suggestions?" and in the list of my last posts it appears that it's me that had started that thread!:confused:

The search index isn't an instantaneous update. If you post, and then look for it 1 minute later... You won't find it that way.

I don't see where you're saying that it appears that you have started the thread?

A screen grab of what you see would be helpful.

I've been having trouble with the "latest posts" function more often than not since the change-over. Sometimes, it's up to date, but most often it only shows as recent as days or weeks ago, and periodically even shows only up through summer 2010. Then sometimes it's normal again. As it happens, this is the main way I navigate SB, so I notice it a lot.

I have Windows 7 and IE 8.

It is not a browser specific issue, and it is being researched. Right now... I have no answer. I am aware of this search anomaly.

I've been having trouble with the "latest posts" function more often than not since the change-over. Sometimes, it's up to date, but most often it only shows as recent as days or weeks ago, and periodically even shows only up through summer 2010... ... I notice it a lot.

Darn good description of my experience as well.

Just wondering if there's been any headway on the "latest posts" function. My experience is that it is still seldom up to date, but is now more often off by days than by months (though months off still happens some).

Back
Top Bottom