View Latest Posts by User Inconsistencies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Soakedlontra

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Searching for my most recent posts has become more difficult. The posts don't seem to be in order according to the most recent date anymore. Honestly I liked the old way better when I could get quickly to my history by simply clicking on User CP...or am I missing something?:confused:

Click on you username to the left of your post. Then select "view forum posts". They should be in order from most recent to oldest.

Download the update that Chrome is telling you to update.

I'm guessing that your internet browser is Chrome... yes?

When you say all over the map... What exactly do you mean?

When you are searching for your posts... How are you doing it?

If your browser IS Chrome... Try this... It will remove the popup to install an additional plug-in:

Click on the Wrench -> Extensions -> Skype Click to Call.

Uncheck the Skype plug-in. Apparently it doesn't work? I don't know. But unchecking it makes the notice go away. Since the Click to Call didn't work anyway.

Download the update that Chrome is telling you to update.

I'm guessing that your internet browser is Chrome... yes?

When you say all over the map... What exactly do you mean?

When you are searching for your posts... How are you doing it?

Thanks! :)
I mostly use Chrome,but I also have Explorer, Safari (on the mac) and now Firefox. I have just re-installed a new version of Java and now the yellow bar has disappeared and the posts are back to be in chronological order with the most recent at the top of the list. To look at my posts I go to my profile and click on Find latest posts on the left. (By all over the map I meant that the posts did not follow a chronological order from most recent to the oldest anymore).

Thanks! :)
I mostly use Chrome,but I also have Explorer, Safari (on the mac) and now Firefox. I have just re-installed a new version of Java and now the yellow bar has disappeared and the posts are back to be in chronological order with the most recent at the top of the list. To look at my posts I go to my profile and click on Find latest posts on the left. (By all over the map I meant that the posts did not follow a chronological order from most recent to the oldest anymore).

Now... When you click on "advanced search" you can save your search preferences. Look there and see if you changed your settings for some reason.

TC:
Click on you username to the left of your post. Then select "view forum posts". They should be in order from most recent to oldest.
Except that doesn't work right. Misses a lot of threads.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom