Video: Sidemount tips and tricks, ch 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, you have never been to our part of the country before...we don't call it the Redneck Riveria for nothing. I just might be at the Mill Pond with my bikini on just to welcome you....that IS what you were hoping for isn't it??:D

OMG!!! I think I'm blind now just thinking about this image!!! Thanks a lot, Glen! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Chris, I can guarantee you will see bikinis and tanning lotion when you head over here in July...I'm just not so sure you want to see what's under the bikinis and tanning lotion... :rofl3:

OMG!!! I think I'm blind now just thinking about this image!!! Thanks a lot, Glen! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Chris, I can guarantee you will see bikinis and tanning lotion when you head over here in July...I'm just not so sure you want to see what's under the bikinis and tanning lotion... :rofl3:

Oh, I'm pretty sure I don't. :rofl3: Do you think these would provide sufficient eye protection?

welding_goggles.jpg

Probably not...

I think it was Charles Dickens who said of Jackson Blue in July: "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..." .....but, it is never boring!

Chris, I can guarantee you will see bikinis and tanning lotion when you head over here in July...I'm just not so sure you want to see what's under the bikinis and tanning lotion...

perhaps the greatest sidemount instructional video ever.

Back
Top Bottom