Video: Sidemount tips and tricks, ch 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chrisculina

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
So THIS is sidemount? I can't wait to try my new Nomad. :D

Greetings Chris and I did not receive this sort off attention when I purchased mine.
Nor did my friend, at least that he ever shared with me! I wonder how many SM's will be sold from this video? I will be waiting for the disappointed dumpers on EBAY!
After all everyone needs a spare rig, right? Well that is what I keep telling my wife.
I thought the Razor harness video's were sexy, in a diving that is!
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Too freaking funny...

"Doncha wish your girlfriend sidemounted like me?
Doncha?"

Greetings Chris and I did not receive this sort off attention when I purchased mine.
Nor did my friend, at least that he ever shared with me! I wonder how many SM's will be sold from this video? I will be waiting for the disappointed dumpers on EBAY!
After all everyone needs a spare rig, right? Well that is what I keep telling my wife.
I thought the Razor harness video's were sexy, in a diving that is!
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Hehe :wink: Nor did I, and I doubt there will be bikinis and tanning lotion waiting for me when I try it out. Because of freezing temperatures and all the snow, of course. :wink:

You know though... sidemounting double 80s is interesting... especially on a liveaboard. :D

Well, you have never been to our part of the country before...we don't call it the Redneck Riveria for nothing. I just might be at the Mill Pond with my bikini on just to welcome you....that IS what you were hoping for isn't it??:D

Hehe :wink: Nor did I, and I doubt there will be bikinis and tanning lotion waiting for me when I try it out. Because of freezing temperatures and all the snow, of course. :wink:

Well, you have never been to our part of the country before...we don't call it the Redneck Riveria for nothing. I just might be at the Mill Pond with my bikini on just to welcome you....that IS what you were hoping for isn't it??:D

Now we're talking! :eyebrow: :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom