Video from my trip to Cozumel in May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubasteve1982

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,

I just got back from a trip to Cozumel a few weeks ago and started video editing my trip from May. (I'm way behind)

I just recently started video editing so please don't make fun of me. I'm not real happy with the music but at least its legal for me to use it.

Thanks for watching

Diving Cozumel May 2012 - YouTube

GoPro HD 2
Flat lens
Tray
Window Movie Maker

The 2 fish with open mouths going at each other was 'interesting'.

Yeah I thought that was interesting as well. I've never seen those kind of fish doing that before. In the original video they do a little more mouthing at each other before one of them gives up and swims away. Thanks for watching!

HI Steve. Nice video. I dove with you for a week a couple of years ago. I have enjoyed looking at the short videos on you tube that you took back then such as Turtle at Punta Sur and to date your short one of Gaffer and cuda is the only underwater shot I have of myself!

Gaffer

HI Steve. Nice video. I dove with you for a week a couple of years ago. I have enjoyed looking at the short videos on you tube that you took back then such as Turtle at Punta Sur and to date your short one of Gaffer and cuda is the only underwater shot I have of myself!

Gaffer

Yeah I remember you. I will need to look through some of my old videos from that trip. I wouldn't be surprised if you made a few more appearances!

Hey thanx for the viddy! And para la musica

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom