Video Dive Site Review, Episode One: Electric Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great Video Sherman. I have dove that spot about 50 times. I wish they would fix the path, it is not wide enough when you have all your gear on. Is it possible at the beginning of the video to have a map of the dive site. ie. points of interest, hazards, layout, etc.

Rod

why are you wearing your doubles in a 4ft pool?

It's a three foot pool and I was training.

Just two comments boys.....

1) Welcome back Rock-Jock..... good to know you are back in the blue....
2) What the frick is a wmv? Anyone under 30 uses an APPLE..... QUICKTIME baby, QUICKTIME!

PS... Please by more Apple products, I want that stock to top out at 225/share and I can retire!

Happy Festivus,

G

Just two comments boys.....

1) Welcome back Rock-Jock..... good to know you are back in the blue....
2) What the frick is a wmv? Anyone under 30 uses an APPLE..... QUICKTIME baby, QUICKTIME!

PS... Please by more Apple products, I want that stock to top out at 225/share and I can retire!

Happy Festivus,

G

Here is the youtube version for you "young" MAC users:

Nice work Sherm,
Great Idea, let me know if you ever want to collaborate sometime. I would like to get in the water with another HD camera so we can get shots of each other filming. Makes for great final projects.
ScubaDrew (I've been experiencing video loading problems on my computer so I havent posted much lately)

Very Nice!!

Back
Top Bottom