Victoria Vis conditions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Senanus Island and McCurdy PT yesterday, viz was 30-50 ft under 60ft. First 60ft the viz was about 10ft max.

Al

Last weekend Ogden point was maybe about 3 feet. Race Rocks was about 20-40'
Jack

Visibility at Madrona point today (June 14th) was around 15-20 feet. Toward the wall it seemed to open up but this was a 'refresher' dive for my wife so we kept < 60.

Visibility at Madrona point today (June 14th) was around 15-20 feet. Toward the wall it seemed to open up but this was a 'refresher' dive for my wife so we kept < 60.

How was current? What time were you there? We are going tomorrow morning. There is a big tidal exchange right now.

How was current? What time were you there? We are going tomorrow morning. There is a big tidal exchange right now.

We hit the water around 5:45 this afternoon. I turned around when I noticed the kelp was pretty much horizontal so there was a bit of current. Tomorrow morning looks like a great time for a dive. I need to buy some more tanks or a compressor--can't get a fill tomorrow.

We hit the water around 5:45 this afternoon. I turned around when I noticed the kelp was pretty much horizontal so there was a bit of current. Tomorrow morning looks like a great time for a dive. I need to buy some more tanks or a compressor--can't get a fill tomorrow.
I can fill your tanks at my place. I'll PM you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom