Victoria Vis conditions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

20ft or better at Henderson Pt. today, although there is still a bit of material suspended in the water. Below 40' was a pleasant surprise.

Definitely better vis than Friday's dive at Mack Bight. Maybe the cool rainy weather?

Did a dive with my son at Henderson Pt. The viz was about 40ft under 20ft,above 20ft it was 20+ft. Saw one octopus and a few dogfishs.

Hyper-limits:
Did a dive with my son at Henderson Pt. The viz was about 40ft under 20ft,above 20ft it was 20+ft. Saw one octopus and a few dogfishs.
That's good to hear. It's been a bit murky there lately (the Inlet). Of course now my holidays are ending and I don't know how much diving I'm going to be doing for the next little while (Work-ups! Hurray!).

Hyper-limits:
Lots of dogfish sightings this year. I have seen them on 2 dives this week

Willis PT this morning, 40-50ft under 30ft.

Hyper-limits:
Willis PT this morning, 40-50ft under 30ft.
Your meg should be in any day now. Bet you're excited?

wedivebc:
Your meg should be in any day now. Bet you're excited?

Just a bit:D Can't wait to do those long deep dive.

Oh yeah I almost forgot, set of Double 85s for sell coming soon.

Anyone done the inlet lately? Hoping to do Christmas Pt wednesday

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom