Very Nice Day at Joe's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alright children,,,,,

I'm always game for a blonde joke, "moment." :D Bring it on.

Left my vehicle in the long term parking lot at the Indy Airport on Thursday morning...Spent a loverly weekend in Monterey and the Bay Area with friends...return to the Indy airport Sunday night to find that I had left my lights on while I was gone.

Car was D E A D!! :dead:

Thank god for AAA...

The, ding.....ding.....ding.....as you leave the car is a sure tip off that something is wrong. Glad you had a good trip! My wife had a blonde moment the other day, the router was locked up and she removed the nic card from the OS on her computer, and she is a BRUNETTE!:rofl3:

The, ding.....ding.....ding.....as you leave the car is a sure tip off that something is wrong. Glad you had a good trip! My wife had a blonde moment the other day, the router was locked up and she removed the nic card from the OS on her computer, and she is a BRUNETTE!:rofl3:

Well she's doing better than me then, I don't even know what some of that means!

:11doh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom