Very dangerous experience - advice please!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Or me? MWAHAHAHAHA

"esta persona." Which person ia the shop referring to? The Instructor? The boat operator from Day #2? Or Tutifuriti? Or Tuitfruti's boyfriend?

Would you please e-mail back and ask the shop which persona has links to the cartels? My Spanish is terrible but there is a bad attempt at that:

"Gracias por/para (?) su respuesta. ?Quien tiene vinculos con los drogitas? El Instructor? El cliente? La mujer? Su novio?"

I am not replying to that email or contacting this place again.

Yeah, we knew it was Columbia from the beginning. I've never been there, but would want to always keep this possibility in mind if I went.
Would you please e-mail back and ask the shop which persona has links to the cartels?
IDive seems to have reason to think he knew even before he got the reply. I wonder what he's not telling here?
I emailed the shop to let them know about this thread and provided them a link. I don't speak or read much Spanish, so I have a friend translating their reply for me. Once I get that, I will post the reply and translation. If it says what I think it does, it is going to blow your minds!!!!!
And, this could be an easy out for anyone about anything in the country....?

It's the internet. You never know what to believe until confirmed beyond a reasonable doubt, which rarely happens. :no:

wow. I'm speechless. This guy just gets more absurd every day. There's no point in even discussing his answer.

Ok, for those of you who don't speak Spanish, the translation is pretty accurate. Also, it would seem he is referring to me.

As for his allegations, I'm an artist for goodness sake, I grew up in the UK! How on earth could this even be possible?

Unless, of course, he was referring to himself in the email, in which case I suppose I had better watch out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, for those of you who don't speak Spanish, the translation is pretty accurate. Also, it would seem he is referring to me.

As for his allegations, I'm an artist for goodness sake, I grew up in the UK! How on earth could this even be possible?

Unless, of course, he was referring to himself in the email, in which case I suppose I had better watch out!
I think that the shop might be referencing the Instructor? Or you - can't tell? Could be a common cop out for there...?

Very nice shooting. Love to see what you'll do underwater when you get going. :thumb:

Tuti, I'd go with that they were referring to you and I'd start demanding a lil more respect. :rofl2: Maybe you have other ways of getting this so-called instructor taken care of now that you have joined the Mafia???????? :winky::wink::winky::wink:

If TF were connected to the cartel, I am sure this thread would never have happened. The Inst would have just vanished.

Maybe he did....:wink:. Might not be a bad thing from the sounds of it.....but I never said that. Oh crap they are coming after me now. I am actually LetterBoy :wink:

Wow.

It's a bit unclear to me whom the Dive Shop is referring to. It could be any of the following, I guess:

1) Tutifruti

2) TF's boyfriend

3) The Instructor

4) The Dive Boat Operator from Day #2.

Why is PADI dragging its feet on this?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom