Verification of the rare Iguana Don

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
As I understand it "The Texas Swamp Divers" will be in the company of the amazing yet rarely seen or heard Iguana Don. Would there be any chance that you can provide an underwater photo of this creature? Or has this creature become extinct? Could it be that Iguana Don is only a myth of Loch Ness proportion?

I plan to bring a camera on the dive, so do not worry, we should get at least one good shot of him.

(unless he uses the "Iguana Don Maneuver" to cloud the water and discourage photo taking).

Iguana Don this past weekend? Of course if there are no pictures then we will require notarized statments from at least 3 Texas Swamp Divers.

BTW it sounds like you guys & gals had fun.

No JBD, unforunately the rare and unusual ID remained in seclusion this past weekend. Hopefully, due to relatively close proximity, we will be able to hook up at some other time

Tom

from the Dali Llama and trading wetsuits for robes with the Dali.

Hey Iggie Don, I was looking forward to meeting you this past weekend with the rest of the Swampsters but I understood you had some things come up. Hopefully, I will get another chance to meet you down the road. You do take care, ya hear! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom