Venture Heated Vest - on sale; any good?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

20W is going to do you little to no good.
Michael
It is actually about the same, or a bit more power, than the Thermalution, which works fine.

It is actually about the same, or a bit more power, than the Thermalution, which works fine.
I've never used a heated vest, but have certainly thought about it a few times. I dive with a few people that use Thermalution vests and generally, like them very much. I looked into the Thermalution vests a while ago. I would have to compare the specs, but the Venture Heat vest. especially on sale, appears to be less expensivie. The depth rating is good. The 2 included battery option is interesting. Two batteries would be good for two dives for me, even on high.

If you end up getting one, please let us know how it works out

I've never used a heated vest, but have certainly thought about it a few times. I dive with a few people that use Thermalution vests and generally, like them very much. I looked into the Thermalution vests a while ago. I would have to compare the specs, but the Venture Heat vest. especially on sale, appears to be less expensivie. The depth rating is good. The 2 included battery option is interesting. Two batteries would be good for two dives for me, even on high.

If you end up getting one, please let us know how it works out
Actually, I'm inquiring for a friend who is looking at one for his wife for Christmas.

If it’s any help, I’ve tried the Venture on. It’s cut for someone without curves. It just did not fit. The Thermolution fits my curves much better.

Something to consider if the friend’s wife is curvy. It she’s flat as a board, it might be a different story.

The Venture is stiff in the front due to the heating panel. Thermolution has heating panel only on the back. The front is therefore stretchy, which is the reason for the better fit.

From the OP's link;
Keeps you warm and comfortable with one large rear heating panel.
d613-thermal-front-back.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom