Venom Timestamp?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BPaith

Registered
Reaction score
I recently bought a venom and have been reading about there being an "updated" version of this mask that features a time-stamp somewhere in the nose piece. I don't quite know what I am looking for and having read that a lot of the older venom's leaked, I would like to ensure I have a newer one, can someone please post a photo as to where I would locate this stamp to ensure I have a good one? Thank you very much!

---------- Post added January 24th, 2013 at 12:50 PM ----------

please delete. A little searching revealed exactly what I needed. Glad to report I have the updated mask!

Hi BPaith

Here are a couple photos of the date stamps inside the mask. Sorry for the quality....I used one of our Demo Venoms...and, I used my phone to take the photos!
Date Stamp.jpgDate Stamp2.jpg

The date stamp are those "clock-like" dials on the frame by the nose pocket. If your Venom does not have those stamps, feel free to contact me at 714-375-1433, and we can arrange to replace under the warranty of the mask. Thank you BPaith.

Atomic Aquatics

Saw the update...I will keep this forum open so that other consumers can take a look as well. Thank you for creating this forum BPaith.

Atomic Aquatics

I haven't got to dive with your mask yet, but reading about how well Atomic was to their customers, and the mask fitting beautifully on my face, I knew Atomic as the company I wanted to go with. So thank you all for providing such quality products! I am having a hard time laying off buying a sub-frame as a backup as well! I figure I should take my first dive with the Venom first. My pool classes start this coming Friday (2/1/13), so I will report back and let you know!

Thanks for taking the time to take photos of the mask!!

Back
Top Bottom