Venice Gathering w/ Indy Scott, September 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MoteMan:
20yo son? Kim did you start having kids at 12?

Ha Ha these 2 almost made me a grandmother :shocked: ....... I am defiantly not old enough for that.:argument:
KP
PS He is my middle son … I have three. :blinking:

::ahem:: Since the scare is over, I hope you talked to them about the "birds and the bees"!!!

DebbyDiver:
Hey Spshneer, remember, I am Debby with a Y! :rofl3:

Yep..I got it...YyYYy or somethin' like that....right???:rofl3:

Steve

:)dork2:BADGE Provider Extraordinaire)

frogman_5:
:11: No!!! Anything but Dork Badges!!!:11:

NO :dork2: BADGE FOR YOU!!!:no

S.
(with apologies to any Seinfeld fans out there:wink:...)

That does it, yawl keep up with these badges and I'll turn the cod-peice dive team loose! That'll really raise the bar! :D

OK - to say I'm looking forward to this dive is just annoying and silly.. I dreamed about diving Venice and I've got a LOT of hours logged there...

By the way, if anyone finds something cool and doesn't mind lugging it back in but not home, please do so... I'm the guest speaker at my place of employment for the 3rd grade class who is currently studying about dinosaurs. The more hands on fossils and peices I can leave behind for little hands to hold, look at, study, trace, pass around, take home without permission, etc., the better iffn ya know what I mean. I have a LOT I can part with myself.... but there is something said about variety, you know :D

spschneer:
Yep..I got it...YyYYy or somethin' like that....right???:rofl3:

Steve

:)dork2:BADGE Provider Extraordinaire)

Hee hee, DBPE...

what you don't know is that you have to loop the "y" under the Debb and turn it into a fish!!! That's what I always do when I have to make a "Hello My Name Is" sticker. Leave a blank one for me and provide a Sharpie marker and I'll show you how I do it. :lotsalove:

I'll be there as well! bringing chicken per MissD's direction and looking forward to meeting more of the Tampa crew.

John

This is going to be fun .... MissD great job :wink:
Sooo did anyone ... but me see the lunar eclipse this am ?
KP

Just for your interest the tides for the 1st are low at 10:06 AM and high at 4:19 PM it should be incoming most of the day. Have a great day and safe dive's everone; Wayne

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom