Venice Gathering w/ Indy Scott, September 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes I will bring fruit. Looking forward to this wekend and meeting all you people.

mistigold:
Yes I will bring fruit. Looking forward to this wekend and meeting all you people.

Awesome, thanks :)

The Dorks Have Invaded​

:D Spschneer is going to make some name tags up for us. This has been discussed before but no one ever steps up and does it. I think it will be great as I am sure we have all wondered who "so and so" is or had no idea the fella at the grill is that person you chat with all the time :) Granted we can't wear them in the water (we can stick them to our chair during that time) but it sure will help in getting to know one another. Thanks Steve :)

Oh that said, there are only a couple that I do not know personally, yet. Maya for instance would you plz pm spshneer your friends name?

Others:
Boon - your sister
CaptainGrumby

We want underwater name tags ...... lol, Steve can you use waterproof ink :wink: Looking forward to this weekend ... see you guys soon
I think my 20 yo son and girlfreind will be joining us :wink: (non divers)
Kim P

Divergirl4u:
We want underwater name tags ...... lol, Steve can you use waterproof ink :wink: Looking forward to this weekend ... ....
Kim P

Sorry...Tracy already beat you to it asking for them to be underwater capable....(the tags are paper, and the ink is not waterproof), however we might be able to work something out for you.....

Steve
(looking in the yellow pages for Tattoo artists that have mobile facilities)....:confused::D

Divergirl4u:
We want underwater name tags ...... lol, Steve can you use waterproof ink :wink: Looking forward to this weekend ... see you guys soon
I think my 20 yo son and girlfreind will be joining us :wink: (non divers)
Kim P

20yo son? Kim did you start having kids at 12?

Missdirected:
Spshneer is going to make some name tags up for us.
Hey Spshneer, remember, I am Debby with a Y! :rofl3:

MissD,
My sis wont be going with me, I will be going by myself.

Spshneer,
PM sent.

Missdirected:
...Spshneer is going to make some name tags up for us...

:11: No!!! Anything but Dork Badges!!!:11:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom