Venice Beach, Saturday, July 1 anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter:
Conditions were close to perfect today - flat calm seas, 8 ft of viz. I found 80 teeth, including 3 small megs.

80 teeth omg ... I was there yesterday and found 19 .. but it was my first trip and I had a great time 80 ... now I gotta go back lol
Kim P
:mostlysun

Today was again close to perfect. In at 8, out at 11 and it was still as clear and calm as morning. Collected 160+.

Gotta love summer.

I ran into cooltech and his son at scuba west.Loaned a tank , did 1st dive found fair number of teeth 1 meg but it was damaged and broke when I cleaned it up at home.
Now where is my glue.
Had lunch with cooltech and son ,mmm nice bbq.
Did 2nd dive found few more teeth but was watching time as I had to return tank before store closed.
All in all a good day out.At last did some diving in just my shorts and t shirt.Total number of teeth 97 in various states/sizes
I am free wensday & thursday if anyone else is.:D

Divergirl4u:
80 teeth omg ... I was there yesterday and found 19 .. but it was my first trip and I had a great time 80 ... now I gotta go back lol
Kim P
:mostlysun

Yeah, not a very good showing for me, but I had fun. Come join us any time.

Skink, enjoyed diving with you and meeting your wife. Give me a yell next time you're headed down.

Duncan, I'm going on Thursday, and I believe that CBulla, Kbulla, and Wildbill will be joining me. No time set yet or anything...

duncan1958:
I am free wensday & thursday if anyone else is.:D

Reefguy, I will definitely let you know next time we are headed that way. It will probably wont be until around the 15 or so as I have work stuff keeping my busy until then.

I was out there last sunday but not until 9:30'ish and I will be back this sunday to play ... come see me.
Kim P
divergirl4u @yahoo

I'd love to, but I'm diving off Deerfield on Sunday, then I'm staying in the Ft. Lauderdale area for the entire week for the week leading up to Invade the Keys. We have 10 great dives planned (and I'm expecting to get in some extra beach dives as well). There's still room on the boat, come on over!

ReefGuy:
Skink, enjoyed diving with you and meeting your wife. Give me a yell next time you're headed down.

Duncan, I'm going on Thursday, and I believe that CBulla, Kbulla, and Wildbill will be joining me. No time set yet or anything...

Thursday could be good for me. AM or PM.
I could make a PM dive on wensday.
These would be my last dives before heading back to Spain.

I'm going to be at Alhambra around 9:00am on 7/6. Cbulla and Kbulla will be there also, and maybe Wildbill.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom