Venice Beach, Saturday, July 1 anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Florida West is open at 9am, they're 5 minutes up the road.

I Am Available For Sat. Morning If Anyone Still Wants To Go. I Have A Wedding To Attend At 2 Pm So Has To Be In The Morning.

Conditions were close to perfect today - flat calm seas, 8 ft of viz. I found 80 teeth, including 3 small megs.

Sorry I missed you guys on Sunday! I ended up getting there really early and running into a friend that was heading out just then. Hated to have to hang around for an hour so I headed out with him. The visability seemed pretty good when we were out at 7:00. I was really surprised, I thought it would be a lot worse. Had a great day! Found about 75 teeth but no megs. My friend found a 5 incher!! It was pretty impressive!
Again, sorry I missed you guys. We'll try meeting up again. How did you all's dives go??
-Kris

No problem Kris,
We ended up getting there a little late actually so it was probably a good thing you joined your friend. We got there about 8:20 and ran into Reefguy. So we got in the water shortley after that. We did two dives. I ended up with 42 teeth and 1 Meg about 2 1/2 inches. Reefguy found a nice looking Meg as well. I'd estimate the vis was 6-8 feet on our first dive and probably 5-6 on the second.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom